Put together a spring wardrobe this year with the feeling and need for what you really wear and need.
1. In doing so, explore your style. Ask yourself, what colors do you like, what materials, what pieces? You can write it all down and take it into account with your next purchase.
2. When assembling a capsule wardrobe, I advise you to choose a maximum of 6 colors and to use different textures and materials.
3. Analyze your life. How often are you home? How often in the office? How many work clothes do you need and how many leisure clothes? How often do you go out and do you need stylish clothes? My advice is to convert this into shares or and you will be able to do that see what you really need and what you don’t.
4. Be honest. What have you been wearing for the last couple of months and what piece have you not washed since last winter?
5. You don’t have to be radical. Sometimes the changes are hard, so I suggest you start with socks and underwear and move on to larger pieces.
My suggested outfit of this season combines cable sweater and punta pants, with Tom Taylor boots and Ida bag from FI by Gaja.